I’m now just a short few weeks away from entering my senior year of college. So as you can guess I’m feeling a mixture of excitement/sadness/fear/exhaustion/celebration/anxiety/everything all at once. But in order to prepare myself for this year, and looking back on all the ~wisdom~ I’ve gained now that I am the top of the food chain (lol, more like I’m washed up), I decided to make this list for all of you so that we can all be prepared to experience everything possible in this last short year of school.
- Eat at restaurants in your town that you never have before.
- Attend a workout class.
- Join a random club.
- Study somewhere you usually don’t.
- Skip an entire day of classes just because.
- Go to a sporting event you’ve never gone to.
- Have lunch with your favorite professor.
- Institute Wine Wednesdays.
- Eat that thing in the dining hall that you never eat.
- Look through the books in the library for fun and not because you have to.
- Got to your campus’s art museum.
- Live in a single room.
- Go streaking.
- Vlog a regular day in your life.
- Go to your professor’s office hours.
- Take a class outside of your major.
- Kiss someone you’ve always wanted to kiss.
- Go out on a night when you’d rather stay in.
- Pull an all-nighter sans studying.
- Talk to someone that you never have.
- Go on a week long bender.
- Do that thing on your campus that you know you’re not supposed to do. (Every school has one).
- Walk around the town on a nice day.
- Tell that person you hate that you hate them.
- Buy yourself a giant sweatshirt or tshirt so that it’ll still fit when you’re old and fat.
- Sit in the dining hall for an entire day.
- Order takeout from all your favorite restaurants on the same night.
- Do something only townies do.
- Do a bar crawl with your best friends.
- Burn all of your books, homework, exams, etc.
Might as well get started now.
From me for you,